Search Fit-In-Fitness

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Maybe I'm not that spontaneous after all...

Don't get me wrong, I love adventure, traveling, the ability to say YES! when a once in a lifetime opportunity comes my way, but there's one thing that may limit my spontaneity. I will never get up and go without HEALTHY FOOD! I've been eating small clean meals every few hours for so long that my body doesn't just start giving off signals of hunger every 2.5-3 hours, it demands it!

Photo above: Packing all my meals for a trip to the beach. No Thrasher fries or funnel cakes for me!

If I'm out all day running errands, or on a trip there's no guarantee that I will have my staple items like chicken, yams, raw veggies, and nuts. In order to stay lean (and away from the drive-thru!) I'm always ready with my prepared meals safely stored in my cooler. You'll never catch me in the airport without my trusty cooler as one of my carry-ons!

If you're serious about your training and physique goals you must plan for your success. Pack a cooler full of healthy options and experience sustained energy for all the adventures in life! 

No comments: